Ballston-Virginia Square Civic Association Agenda
for Wednesday, October 30, 1996 MEMBERSHIP
DISCUSSION OF NOVEMBER 5, 1996 ELECTION
At 7:30 p.m., at the 2nd Floor Conference Room, Arlington Central
Library, 1015 N Quincy Street, Arlington, VA, Parking Available
on the Premises.
Check the Member Information Line (703) 528-1887, menu option 2,
for Last Minute Updates or Changes.
- Member Comment Period. (Expected to be deferred).
- Report of the Treasurer (Treasurer Ellis). (Expected to be
- Report of the Secretary, if any (Secretary Gorman).
(Expected to be deferred.).
- Reports of the Committees, if any:
A. Site Plan Review Committee (Chairman Samaraweera) (if
B. Neighborhood Conservation Advisory Committee (NCAC
Representative, Iacomini) (if time permits.).
- Unfinished business, if any:
- New Business, if any: Discussion of Ballot Issues.
A. Arlington County Bond Referenda, to be followed by
questions and answers. (7:35 to 8:45 p.m.).
B. Five Constitutional Amendments, to be followed by
questions and answers. (8:45 to 9:25 p.m.).
Adjournment (no later than 9:30 p.m.).
Return to the October/November 1996